Thursday, February 4, 2016

All You Need Is Love

#DailyProverbs John 15:11-17: “I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. My commandment is this: love one another, just as I love you. The greatest love a person can have for his friends is to give his life for them. And you are my friends if you do what I command you. I do not call you servants any longer, because servants do not know what their master is doing. Instead, I call you friends, because I have told you everything I have heard from my Father. You did not choose me; I chose you and appointed you to go and bear much fruit, the kind of fruit that endures. And so the Father will give you whatever you ask of him in my name. This, then, is what I command you: love one another.”

Want to have joy? Love.
Want to have complete joy? Love.
Want to be right with Jesus? Love.
Want to defeat the devil? Love.
Want to be a friend of God? Love.
Want to follow the commandments that Jesus gave? Love.
Want to be chosen? Love.
Want to bear fruit? Love.
Want God's attention when you pray? Love.
Want the name of Jesus to be powerful when you use it? Love.

 #AllYouNeedIsLove #LoveIsAllYouNeed

No comments:

Post a Comment